Alternating between these two photos as a phone background. Because sometimes I need a reminder of priorities.
- Run one marathon or two halfs.
- Clock 500 miles of running. That’s roughly 9.6 miles per week. Last year I managed 324 running miles and 60 of cycling.
- Have success at my new job.
- Live healthfully in all aspects — physical, mental and emotional. Don’t let negativity or self doubt drag me down.
- Watch 100 movies I’ve never seen.
- Read more.
- Personally save $10,000 this year, for our wedding or a house.
- Go to BlizzCon if we can get tickets.
- Be more “present” in the moment. That means putting the iPhone away.
- Love. Be happy. Enjoy.
I’m proud of the changes I made last year and feel like I’m entering a much healthier period in my life. These aren’t just quick fixes — they’re sustainable, specific goals that can be achieved through hard work and persistence.
So…what are your plans for the year?
For me, it doesn’t seem to matter what plan I follow, results only come from consistency.
When in doubt, run it out. Solid advice!